We represent clients in the following areas:
- Corporate formation and governance
- Merger and acquisition (including private equity) transactions
- Venture capital, equity and debt financings
- International transactions
- Licensing, distribution, strategic partnerships and joint ventures
- Commercial agreements and routine contracts
- Executive compensation
- “De facto” general counsel services
Working with co-counsel from outside the firm, including many former colleagues, we also assist clients in real estate, employment, taxation, wealth planning and intellectual property protection.
We serve on Boards and provide counsel to charitable and civic organizations.