Conditions of Use
- The information and materials on this website were prepared by or under the direction of Scott & Salmanowitz LLP, a California limited liability partnership. This website is for informational purposes only and no legal advice is provided through this website. The reader should not rely on or act or refrain from acting on the information contained in this website without seeking appropriate legal advice.
- The use of information on this website is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship between Scott & Salmanowitz LLP and any party and receipt of such information by any party or the communication of information to Scott & Salmanowitz LLP or any of its attorneys through links on this website or otherwise does not establish an attorney-client relationship. An attorney-client relationship will only be established by a separate agreement between Scott & Salmanowitz LLP and a third party.
- Communications through links on this website may not be secure and will not be deemed privileged or confidential.
- Scott & Salmanowitz LLP attorneys are admitted to practice law only in California and the other jurisdictions, if any, indicated in the Attorneys>Admissions section of this website.
- Any links on this website to other resources on the Internet are provided as a convenience and are not intended to imply that Scott & Salmanowitz LLP has any relationship with or is legally authorized to use any trade name, trademark, logo, legal or official seal, or symbol that may be reflected in any link.